Thursday, June 12, 2008

Lose-lose (lose)

I have had two songs stuck in my head for the past week. When it isn't Whitney Houston belting out "The Greatest Love of All", it's the theme song from the Price is Right. I haven't heard either of these in about twelve years, so I can't pinpoint why they are on a constant repeat. It's like being stuck in a never ending internal 90's nightmare.

When I was little, my mom would tell me to sing my favorite song if I had a bad one in my head. Over time, it became a weird habit to sing the theme song to Beauty and the Beast to make everything else go away. At this point, I think that would be even worse than the original two.

While I DO believe that the children are our future... enough is enough. I'd rather have D. Walker's version of Miley than what is currently going on.

1 comments:

TMW said...

Daniel's version of Miley is PREEEEETTY great.