Wednesday, December 15, 2010

5 Minutes (Reverb10, Day 15)

December 15 – 5 Minutes
Imagine you will completely lose your memory of 2010 in five minutes. Set an alarm for five minutes and capture the things you most want to remember about 2010. (Author: Patti Digh)

____

Much like Sara and Greta, I'm lacking the original spark I felt for Reverb10. I'm not sure I'm the right type of blogger for this project. Nevertheless, here are the top moments of 2010 I'd never want to forget.


Getting the new job

Mary's return home from the Peace Corps

Moving out

My dance team placing 2nd in MN State Tournament

Landing my first freelance project

This moment in my relationship with ex-BF

My trip to Nashville to see Joel

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Whoa. That's a freaking hard prompt!!! I couldn't do it...

Greta said...

thanks for the shout out. and that prompt....woof.

Anonymous said...

At least you put the effort into telling people what the links to your other blog posts are. I just gave mine the generic "here" because I'm too lazy to do otherwise.

Anonymous said...

I am also having a hard time - it is mid month slump? Will we all come rushing back at the end of the month? I'm hoping some inspiration comes soon.