Monday, December 13, 2010

Body Integration, Action (Reverb10, Day 12 and 13)

December 12 – Body Integration
This year, when did you feel the most integrated with your body? Did you have a moment where there wasn’t mind and body, but simply a cohesive YOU, alive and present? (Author: Patrick Reynolds)

I've had a few great runs around Isles this year, though I can't remember specific details. As for losing sight of where my mind and body begin and end? Never going to happen. I'm hyper-cognizant. And that's okay.


December 13 – Action
When it comes to aspirations, it’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen. What’s your next step? (Author: Scott Belsky)

______

Oh, Reverb. I don't think I am as bright and misty-eyed as you want me to be.

Anyway, I just made a lot of things happen. So much so, that I'm going to need some time to adjust and breathe before I set off on a new set of aspirations. For now, I am just thinking of ideas instead of making them happen. And that's also, okay.

0 comments: