Thursday, October 2, 2008

In what respect, Charlie?

I am so pissed that I didn't know about this before the debate. Hopefully the pitbull will be allowed some media interviews so that I can put to use the gloriousness that is: PALIN BINGO!


In my version, I will somehow make sure that "Joe Six Pack", "Worldview", "Lipstick", "Thanks but no thanks", "Heckuva", "Drill baby drill" and "Darn right" are all included.

Never one to only include one opinion on my blog, I now give you the other side of the spectrum. Here is a picture of Barack Obama on the beach with his grandfather as a child.


What's that, dear readers? This picture only serves to be adorable and does not bring up real issues? I'm sorry you feel that way. Here's another so you can be assured of my dedication to staying fair and balanced.


1 comments:

TMW said...

Where did you find Palin bingo and we are playing when you come.