Friday, September 2, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday

Today, I'm joining Lauren for fill-in-the-blank Friday. Happy LD weekend!

1. One thing that is completely superfluous, but that I could never give up is snail mail.

2. Dudes who hit on me in elevators and other confined spaces make me feel awkward.

3. I can't wake up without snoozing four times.

4. Pita/hummus is my favorite snack.

5. Lately I've been thinking that Ryan Gosling’s smirk might be even better than Julia Roberts’ toothy grin. Deep, I know.

6. If at first you don't succeed take a nap, then chug a cold press coffee and dominate the shit out of it.

7. Fall is the magical time of year when skinny jeans, boots and cardigans come out of hibernation; Leaves change color and I spend half my paychecks on pumpkin-flavored drinks and treats. I remember running isn’t so bad when it’s not 80 degrees out, and promise to start up a workout plan that will last through the winter, but it only ever lasts through Thanksgiving. Most importantly, windows are open. Windows are open. Windows are open.

2 comments:

Luisa Rodríguez said...

Windows are open! I know: you can't imagine how much I hate when It's too cold or too hot to open the windows. You nailed it!



mustbeliberating.blogspot.com

TMW said...

PUMPKIN