Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Cressily Ems. This is for you.

I started to write a post about how much I love my girlfriends today, but it wasn't going anywhere. Which is silly because I really have some fabulous friends. One of them is Emily. She's been vying for a blog shout-out and so far I haven't given her a good one.

So, here it is. Emily's great. This is her Twitter account link- you should all follow her. She doesn't Tweet anymore because her job is madness and she doesn't really like Twitter. Am I selling her yet? No?

Well, then perhaps you just need an acrostic poem to sway you.

E is for Everyday, she is probably treating a rash or about to get a new one
M is for the way she says "MMMMMM oh YEAH" after every bite of food she eats
I is for the Innapropriate things she says when drinking vodka
L is for her Love of all music that I hate
Y is for Yellow because she has a sunny personality and really pretty blonde hair

I think the fumes from yesterday are getting to me. Or perhaps it's because this is the TWENTY-SEVENTH post I've written in as many days. This blogging challenge is killing me, but I'm glad I did it. I hope the prize is a meeting with Ryan Sutter, seeing as KC is best friends with him now.

My literacy activity of the day was reading some hilarious acrostic poems when I had to google "letters in a name to make a poem" later. It's been awhile since 4th grade, y'all, when I did my last one.

4 comments:

LH said...

The blogging challenge has indeed been challenging.
We're on the home stretch. Finish STRONG!
(I'm watching Biggest Loser and someone just said that to someone else during a 5k).

Emily Anne said...

God I sound like a hot mess!! Oh well, I'll take your half assed shout-out!

Joel said...

Someone's looking a gift horse in the mouth. Another sound bite that is your trademark, "Murder", during Zioncheck. Is that how we spell the game name? I just remembered how ruthless Di Ci is in that game. Ahh memories...

KC said...

I like Emily Cress too. I used to read her tweets, when she tweeted.

And, I like her style.

Here's to Emily!

And here's to Gina for writing about her!

Three more days.